04 July, 2014

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

Happy Fourth Of July to everyone. I hope you all have a safe and fun weekend. I plan on watching Walking Dead Marathon and I am so excited that the Tour de France starts tomorrow morning. It is one of my favorite things and has been for a very long time. I'm usually up at the crack of dawn (3 a.m.) in my time zone enjoying the action and the most beautiful landscapes. I know they rebroadcast later in the morning but I am a early riser anyway and I usually get a lot of work done in my studio.
So today is also a Friday Freebie Day over at Bugaboo and we have a cutie for you. So summery.
I colored the image with Copics and the papers are Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand collection. 

I used several Stampendous products for the background of the image. 
 And inside the card.
 So head over to the Bugaboo Store and grab this image for free and also check out the projects of the Design Team at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog.
I also wanted to share this adorable card that I made for my Daughter eairlier in June.  I just love these mice.
 I had so much fun coloring this with my Copics.


I also want to remind everyone that next Saturday Bugaboo kicks off our annual Christmas In July Party Week. Lots of inspiration and fun challenges. 
I hope you all have a great day.


No comments: