18 July, 2014

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

So today is Freebie Day over at Bugaboo and the Christmas In July Fun is coming to an end.  So for the Challenge today we would love it if you would use the Freebie that you can pick up HERE but it is not required. What is required is to include something that starts with a C. That's it. Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, anything Christmas would work. Carolers comes to mind or just a carol.
I went with Christmas Trees and of course the image has a Candy Cane as well as the adorable little ones at her feet. and I threw in some snowflakes for fun.
 Love all the glitter on this paper from We Are Memory Keepers.
 And then inside.



So everyone at Bugaboo would like to thank you all for joining us and sharing so many wonderful projects. I will be posting the Winner of the Image that I used on my Blog Hop Card last Saturday tomorrow morning so be sure to come back to see if it is you. I will e-mail the winner also in case you can't stop by. Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Alvina said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing, you did a great job.