31 July, 2014

Two More

So today I have two more ppinkydoll images that I made into cards. These darn things are so cute. The first image is colored with Copics and then I cut the frame using a Spellbinders Die and some butterflies that I cut with an SVG file that I have had for a long time.
 Glossy Glaze on the eyes and little tiny shoes.
 And then inside.

The next card is done using papers from Bo Bunny that I am so in love with. Again I colored the image with Copics and used a Spellbinders Die for the Frame. 
 I used Zig glitter brush on the wings and buttterflies and Glossy Glaze on the eyes and heart.
 And look how pretty the inside turned out.
 I hope you all have a great day and find time to take a look at Chrishanthi's PPINKYDOLL etsy shop and keep your eye open for the new Challenge Blog that will be active soon. 

1 comment:

Gertrude said...

Das sind wunderschöne Karten
glg Gertrude