03 October, 2014

Friday Freebie At Bugaboo

Another Friday has come around again. I'm glad for that but I'm also sad that it is October already. I have a ton of things to do to get ready for a Halloween Party here on the 25th and then it will be time to think about Christmas. Forget Thanksgiving this year. Maybe my daughter will do it at her house again. It was very nice last year. Anyway enough of all that lets get on with Today At Bugaboo.
So it is Friday Freebie and Jodie has an adorable trick or treater for you. You can pick one up for yourself HERE at the Bugaboo Store and don't forget to hop on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see the fun creations by the design team. For my card I colored the image with colored pencil and Copics. I used papers from a DCWV Pad that I have had around and some fun ribbon and rub ons.
 The dress and bow is done with colored pencil and blended with Goo Gone.
 And then on the inside ...
I hope you all have a great weekend and don't forget that a New Challenge starts over at Bugaboo tomorrow. Please come and join us.

No comments: