01 October, 2014

New Release Tuesday A Bugaboo.

Another New Release over at Bugaboo today. And this is great to start you off on your Halloween greetings. How many of you send out Halloween cards? I usually get one off to my brother in Arizona and I had deliver ones to some of my sisters that are close to me but other than that not so much. Need to work at that this year. Oh yea I always send ones to my Grandsons and Daughter in Texas.
So for this card I colored the image with Copics and used some paper from a DCWV Pad I have had around for awhile now. Then I added some ribbon and Washi Tape along with some chipboard elements and there you go. A cute fun card.
 Here is a close up of the image.
 And then the inside.
So head on over to the Bugaboo Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team has to share and don't forget to go to the Bugaboo Store and find some wonderful images to use on cards for your family and friends.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

No comments: