29 November, 2014

A New Bear

I know it has been a couple of weeks since I posted but I have been really busy with teaching and getting ready for the Holidays. I didn't even have dinner at my house but there was still a ton of work. And then yesterday and this morning I had to go out with my sisters for some Black Friday Shopping. We had fun.
So this weekend over at Kit And Clowder Facebook page there is a huge 5000 member party going on. Contests and Bingo and a lot of sharing. The members on the facebook site are all very talented colorists. You need to check it out HERE. I have three new cards I have been working on and I wanted to share . First off for this post I have a delightful Winston Bear (Splish Splash) from Polka Doodles
I have been taking the Animal Coloring Class over at Kit and Clowder and I am learning so much. This technique uses Alcohol to get the furry effect.
 A little close up for you. I used my Copics Markers to color this with.
 A better feel for the texture in this photo and I used Glossy Effects on the nose and bubbles.
 And then the inside. The papers are from a pad I picked up at Michaels for $5.00 last week.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: